Call for research papers: ‘International Perspectives of University Governance and Academic Leadership in the Diverse and Global Contexts’
Call for research papers
Special Issue on ‘International Perspectives of University Governance and Academic Leadership in the Diverse and Global Contexts’
Special issue journal (to be confirmed)
In the framework of the LEAD2 project under the Erasmus + program, the project consortium calls for contributions for publications (special issue research papers) related to the theme of International Perspectives of University Governance and Academic Leadership in the Diverse and Global Contexts.
The aim of the Special Issue is to bring together the studies that examine the key issues related to International Perspectives of University Governance and Academic Leadership in the Diverse and Global Contexts. The scope of the special issue will include the following topics and related issues:
- University Governance policies and strategies
- Internationalization and University governance
- Governance of transnational higher education
- Internationalization of Chinese and European universities and cooperation issues related to governance structures
- The roles of Academic leadership in university governance
- Transformation of university governance
- Change management in the university contexts
- Ranking of the universities related to university governance and strategies
- Innovation, autonomy, flexibility issues related to university governance
- Diversity issues in academic leadership and academic leadership development
Authors interested in publishing in the special issue should first send a 300-500 word abstract with key references, and a short bio.
Authors of the selected abstract proposals will be notified to submit their full-length articles. Abstracts and full-length articles should be written in English. Manuscripts will be subject to anonymous review by a panel of international reviewers.
Technical guidelines for submissions
Authors will be notified of the technical guidelines for the full paper later on.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 20 February 2020.
- Abstract Accept/Reject Notification: 20 March 2020.
- Deadline for full paper submission: 30 Aug. 2020
- Full Paper review feedback: 30 Sep. 2020
- Re-submission of the revised final full paper deadline: 30 Nov. 2020
- Notification of publication acceptance: to be updated.
In general, please follow the APA writing style. The editors will inform the authors regarding the specific and final publication format requirements in due time.